I thought I would try something a little different for this post. Here are some things Chronic illness suffers can relate to.
1. When you and your doctor are not on the same page.
2. When you have the flu on top of your chronic illness.
3. When your trying to explain your life to other people:
4. When your file at a doctor office keeps getting bigger:
5. Having brain fog is like:
6. Some days I feel like yelling and screaming and its like:
7. When your doctor asks you what is bothering you today.
8. When people ask me how I’m doing:
9. When your pain is a little better all of sudden.
10. When I have a new symptom I’m like: